Terms & Conditions
Early Bird Menu Terms and Conditions
The offer: Get 1 meal + 1 drink for £12, or 2 meals + 2 drinks for £20. The drinks included in the promotion are half pint of Amstel beer or small glass of house wine. The meal is the one on offer on early bird menu.
Available Monday to Saturday from 5pm to 8pm; excluding bank holidays and other festive days. Menu is subject to change. Order must be placed by 8pm. Changes are subject to extra charge. No further discounts applicable when using this offer.
Restaurant Seasonal Voucher
This voucher entitles you to 15% off your food bill at Number 1 Bar & Restaurant, excluding the bar snack menu . Your total bill must be £41 or over for you to be entitled to a free bottle of house wine. Offer valid up to 28th February 2014. Only one voucher is required and accepted per bill. This offer can not be used in conjunction to any other offer.Voucher must be presented at the time of purchase to qualify for this offer. This voucher has no cash value and can only be redeemed once.The manager reserves the right to remove this promotion at any time.
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Number 1 Bar’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1 Duke Street Hill, London Bridge, London, SE1 2SW. Our company registration number is 06447330 . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Number 1 Bar Membership Card Terms & Conditions
Number 1 Bar Ltd membership card is not a credit card. Cardholder, by accepting receipt of the membership card issued by Number 1 Ltd., agrees to the following:
- Cardholder shall be bound by all terms and conditions contained herein or in any Number 1 Bar membership notification zones, updates n1bar.com, and/or by all applicable laws. All interpretations of program Terms and Conditions and benefits shall be the sole discretion of Number 1 Bar Ltd.
- Number 1 Bar Ltd reserves the right to modify the Membership program reward structure, benefits, awards, the Terms and Conditions, and may terminate the program at any time without advanced notice.
Membership Benefits include:
£6 per hour on Pool table; happy hour anytime; fast track events queue; private room for £15 per hour; free entry on events; advance notification and priority booking for events; automatic opportunity to enter on customer competitions and prize draw; 10% discount on food orders.
Membership benefits have no cash value, may not be redeemed for cash and are not transferable unless otherwise notified in writing.
The Membership Contract:
Number 1 Bar membership card must be presented at the time of purchase in order to receive reward benefits. Benefits cannot be guaranteed if the membership card information is not recorded at the time of purchase.
Purchases made prior to obtaining a membership card are not eligible for reward benefits.
Number 1 Bar reserve the right to modify these Terms and conditions at any time at its discretion (acting reasonably). Number 1 Bar advises that you go to www.n1bar.comregularly to check for updates.
All members must be 18 years of age or over – A proof of ID will be required.
Membership cards must only be used by the individual to whom they are issued.
Membership card prices:
The Number 1 Bar membership card annual fee is £15.
Right to refuse applications or downgrade applications:
Number 1 Bar reserves the right to refuse membership to any applicant and is not obliged to disclose the reasons for refusal.
Cancellations and Refunds:
Number 1 Bar reserves the right to charge a fee £3 for replacement cards in the event of member’s Card is lost or stolen.
Any unauthorized use of coupons, certificates, member benefits or vouchers such as illegal, fraudulent or any activity inconsistent with Number 1 Bar Card Member program Terms and Conditions shall result in the termination of the Cardholder’s membership.
Use of personal details:
Number 1 Bar is associated with EuroMedical Centre and shall share information with them. Number 1 Bar shall never share members’ information with other companies, or third parties. Members will only receive messages from Number 1 Bar and EuroMedical centre, unless member unsubscribes.
The current T&C’s for the annual subscription is as following;
- The card must be used by members only.
- The card is not transferable.
- This card does not guarantee admission.
- This card remains the property of Number 1 Bar ltd who retains the rights.
- This card entitles the member to special promotions all year around.
- If your card is lost or stolen, you must report this to management as soon as possible by emailing management@n1bar or calling 02074076420. fees apply for issuing you with a new card.