Terms & Conditions
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Number 1 London’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1 Duke Street Hill, London Bridge, London, SE1 2SW. Our company registration number is 06447330 . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Number 1 Loyalty Card
- 1 stamp per visit per day. To earn 1 stamp, you need to spend 1hr of pool table at least.
- On your 5th visit, you will earn 1hr of free pool table when you buy another 1hr of pool at least.
- On your 10th visit you will earn 1hr free pool table + 2 selected drinks when you purchase 1hr of pool table at least.
- On the 15th visit, you will earn 1hr free pool table + £50 bar tab when you purchase 1 hr of pool table at least.
- Please note a member of staff may need to confirm and validate your loyalty card in order for you to redeem the prizes.
Number 1 Bar Ltd membership card is not a credit card. Cardholder, by accepting receipt of the membership card issued by Number 1 Ltd., agrees to the following:
- Cardholder shall be bound by all terms and conditions contained herein or in any Number 1 London membership notification zones, updates n1bar.com, and/or by all applicable laws. All interpretations of program Terms and Conditions and benefits shall be the sole discretion of Number 1 Bar Ltd.
- Number 1 Bar Ltd reserves the right to modify the Membership program reward structure, benefits, awards, the Terms and Conditions, and may terminate the program at any time without advanced notice.
Membership Benefits include:
Silver Membership: £8 per hour on Pool table; Free entry on Friday and Saturdays for Member until midnight; queue jump for member; FREE birthday booking; 10% off food from bar menu and happy hour drink prices until midnight every night.
Gold Membership: same as above plus: queue jump and entry discounts will also apply to not only the membership card holder but also an unlimited amount of female guests he/she might bring on club nights.
Membership benefits have no cash value, may not be redeemed for cash and are not transferable unless otherwise notified in writing.
The Membership Contract:
Number 1 London membership card must be presented at the time of purchase in order to receive reward benefits. Benefits cannot be guaranteed if the membership card information is not recorded at the time of purchase.
Purchases made prior to obtaining a membership card are not eligible for reward benefits.
Number 1 London reserve the right to modify these Terms and conditions at any time at its discretion (acting reasonably). Number 1 London advises that you go to www.n1bar.com regularly to check for updates.
All members must be 18 years of age or over – A proof of ID will be required.
Membership cards must only be used by the individual to whom they are issued.
Membership card prices:
The Number 1 London SILVER membership card annual fee is £25.
The Number 1 London GOLD membership card annual fee is £50.
Right to refuse applications or downgrade applications:
Number 1 London reserves the right to refuse membership to any applicant and is not obliged to disclose the reasons for refusal.
Cancellations and Refunds:
Number 1 London reserves the right to charge a fee £3 for replacement cards in the event of member’s Card is lost or stolen.
Any unauthorized use of coupons, certificates, member benefits or vouchers such as illegal, fraudulent or any activity inconsistent with Number 1 London Card Member program Terms and Conditions shall result in the termination of the Cardholder’s membership.
Use of personal details:
Number 1 London is associated with EuroMedical Centre and shall share information with them. Number 1 London shall never share members’ information with other companies, or third parties. Members will only receive messages from Number 1 London and EuroMedical centre, unless member unsubscribes.
The current T&C’s for the annual subscription is as following;
- The card must be used by members only.
- The card is not transferable.
- This card does not guarantee admission.
- This card remains the property of Number 1 Bar ltd who retains the rights.
- This card entitles the member to special promotions all year around.
- If your card is lost or stolen, you must report this to management as soon as possible by emailing management@n1bar or calling 02032913251. Fees apply for issuing you with a new card.
Pool table Terms & Conditions Agreement
- All Reservations made both online or through the bookings team are done so in accordance with our opening hours, license and door policy.
- All attendees under the age of 18 must vacate the premises by no later than 9pm as deemed in the terms of our license. We strictly operate a challenge 25 policy on the door and over the bar.
- The event organiser is responsible for the conduct and activities of all persons attending the event, Number 1 Bar reserve the right to refuse admission to, or eject any person deemed to be acting in an inappropriate manner.
- All equipment hired over the duration of the event will be secured with a pre-determined deposit or with a bar tab. The hirer will be responsible for any damages or breakages made to any Number 1 Bar equipment throughout the course of their booking. If any spillages or damages are made to the pool table, customers may pay up to £80 fine.
- If hirer opt for a deposit to secure the pool table, the value will be £20. Deposit is fully refundable, however full amount of hours played will be charged.
- If hirer opt for a bar tab to secure the booking, must leave a valid ID and credit/debit card for the duration of the hire.
- It is the hirer responsibility to bring pool balls back to bartender as well as control the time spent using the pool table.
- Hirer will be charge £5 per every ball missing.
- No betting are allowed during the pool table hire.
- Reservation times can only be held on site for a maximum of 15 minutes. Any party that arrives more than 10 minutes late to their pre-arranged arrival time, without prior notification, may have their reservation forfeited.
- All cancellations must be confirmed within a week of your event. In case of late cancelations or no show, a deposit payment will be kept.